||Location of Selimiye
Traveling from an airport you can either rent a car, use a bus or hire a taxi.
We can organize your transfer or arrange for a rental car if you prefer us to.
From Dalaman Airport (138km):
- If you travel with Turkish Airlines from Istanbul, you can take the Havaş Shuttle (15 lira), which meets their planes. If you arrive with a different airline but happen to coincide with the Shuttle, it is quite possible for you to use this service. It usually serves only the domestic terminal.
It takes around 1,5 hours and will drop you at the Marmaris bus station (Otogar). From there if you arrive during the daytime, up until early evening, you can take the Minibus (Dolmus) to Selimiye, which takes about 50 minutes and currently costs 9TL.
- You can also take a taxi which will cost about 150 lira from the airport to Selimiye.
- By car from Dalaman airport you follow the signs for Köyceğiz to Marmaris. Once there follow signs for Datca and Bozburun. After Değirmenyanı village, about 20 kilometres, turn left at a T junction marked for Bozburun and Selimiye. Always follow signs to Bozburun. It is about 30 kilometres from the junction and you will see the entrance to the village on your right hand side, which is at a fork in the main road.
Once you arrive in Selimiye, follow the road through the village – which can be quite slow - and you will pass the restaurants Falcon and Sardunya. And you will see Losta Sahil Evi on the right to the sea.
Guests who have their own vehicles, here is some distances from main locations:
- Marmaris - Selimiye is about 45 kilometers ve 40 minutes long.
- İzmir - Selimiye is about 315 kilometers ve 4 hours long.
- İstanbul - Selimiye is about 860 kilometers ve 12 hours long.
- Bursa – Selimiye is about 620 kilometers ve 8 hours 20 minutes long.
- Ankara - Selimiye is about 690 kilometers ve 9 hours 30 minutes long.